Nokia has announced a new device in the smartphone series today. The Nokia 7 models of this Android smartphone have excellent features and have been found to be comparatively low prices. Needless to say, this phone is being marketed by a Finnish company named Nokia, HMD Global. What’s the Nokia 7 smartphone? Let’s see.
Nokia 7’s specification-
- 5.2 inch IPS LCD screen (1080 x 1920 1920s, 423 ppi)
- Display gorilla glass 3 protection.
- Android 7.1.1 Nogat OS, which will be available for Android 8 ORIO updates.
- Qualcomm 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 630 octaos processor
- 4 GB or 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage.
- Dual SIM, second SIM slot, memory card can be installed (up to 256 GB).
- 16 megapixel original camera, dual LED flash.
- 5 megapixel front camera.
- Back and front cameras can be taken together (called ‘Booth’).
- Fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone.
- Bluetooth 5, FourG, 3000 mAh battery.
Nokia 7’s shiny aluminum body will be extraordinary to see. It is available in both colors of Glossy Black and Matt White. The person behind the side of the phone can also take pictures of anyone behind the phone. This is called HMD ‘Bauti’ (Both of these words derived from Bothth or Both, which can be called dual versions of Selfie). Nokia 7 phone will start selling in China from Oct 24 The 4 GB RAM version will cost $ 377 and the 6 GB RAM will cost $ 407.